KTAG K-TAG ECU Programming Tool Master V2.13 Software Update

Posted by autoscannertool autoscannertool
Recently, we have updated Ktag Master ECU Programmer software to V2.13, and the firmware is V6.07. Comparing KESS V2, Ktag does not support OBD ECU tunning but Ktag covers more vehicles, newly add BMW Gasoline F Chassis and Mercedes W222.

Ktag Master ECU Programmer supports both Car, Motorcycle and Truck ECU Programming, no check error, no token limited. Buy Ktag Master from us will get free ECM TITANIUM V1.61 Drivers. Photo as below:

ECM TITANIUM will make you more easier and accurately to interpret, edit and stored the files inside of the Engine Control Unit (ECU).

Please note when use Ktag V2.13:
1. Better to use the software on WINXP.
2. Please close the internet and don't update the device in any way!!
3. We do not accept dispute if you do not know how to use the ECM TITANIUM V1.61 Drivers.

More related topics
New Mercedes-Benz CLS Shooting Brake with LED headlamps
Nissan Datsun new concept car unveiled end of October
LAUNCH ICARD OBD Code Scanner For Android