MB Star Diagnose C4 With Newest Software

Posted by autoscannertool autoscannertool
Mercedes Benz MB Star Diagnose C4 ( SD Connect ) With Latest Xentry,EPC,WIS and so on. It is the latest one on market for all current and new coming MB vehicles 12V and 24V.It is most professional Mercedes Scanner supports WIFI (10M) connection and UDS protocol.

The newest software (9.2014) in harddisk. You can choose the harddisk for :
1. Dell D620/D630,E6420
2.Lenovo (IBM) E49,T420,X61,X61T.
3.Any other laptops with SATA hard drive socket.

Updating SD_Bootlmage and SD_CSD of our MB Star C4. It is important thing for it to work with latest MB Star Software.

Hardware configuration:
1, Intel Core Solo processor.
2, Ethernet interface for wired connection to the IT network.
3, Possible connection of HMS 990 USB Measuring Technology.
4, Power management controls power supply and consumption and adjusts to specified power-saving mode.
5, Transport case is included and provides protection for all components during transport and storage.

About Us
Go2obd.net - Professional Auto Diagnostic Tools Supplier. Our main products includes LAUNCH X431,Autel Scanner, OEM OBD Scan Tool, Car Key Programmer, ECU Tunning Tool and so on. If you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact us, send email to olivatang099@gmail.com. We acts as a reliable car scanner devices in China for 5 years. We are proving auto diagnostic tools at low price but in high quality.

More related topics
Mercedes Benz MB Star Diagnose C4 ( SD Connect ) With Latest Xentry
Mercedes Benz MB Star C3 Diagnosis With Latest Software
Ford-VCM OBD Diagnostic Interface High Quality